11 Feb 17 Amazon Advertising Key Terms for Advertisers
In Amazing we identify these fundametal KPIs to manage and optimize advertising campaigns on Amazon and that every advertiser should know.
- Impressions. Number of times an ad is shown.
- Clicks. Number of times an ad is clicked.
- eCPM. Total cost per thoushand impressions (includes: supply cost and audience fees, platform, agency and 3P).
- Click- through rate (CTR). Number of clicks generated in relation to the number of impressions, expressed as a percentage.
- Detail page views (DPV). Number of visits recieved by the detail pages of advertised products.
- Detail page view rate (DPVR). Number of detail pages visited related to the number of impressions, expressed as a percentage.
- PRPV. Number of views that receive the reviews of the products advertised on Amazon.
- Add to Cart (ATC). Number of times a promoted product is added to the cart after clicking on a related ad.
- ATC rate (ATCR). Number of times is produced the Add to Cart in relation to the number of impressions, expressed as a percentage.
- Purchases. Number of times a certain quantity of an advertised product is included in an act of purchase.
- Purchase rate. Number of purchases in relation to number of impressions, expressed as a percentage.
- New-to-brand. Metric that measures the first time sales of the brand to a user, during a period of 12 months.
- SnSS. Number of new Subscribe and Save derived from the views or clicks on an ad.
- SnSSR. Number of times SnSS is produced relative to the number of impressions, expressed as a percentage.
- Units sold. Total amount of advertised products purchased by the users afer viewing an ad.
- Product sales. Total sales of purchases of advertised products on Amazon after being exposed to an advertisement.
- ACOS (Advertising Cost of Sales). It is the main metric to evaluate the performance of Amazon campaigns over the promoted products, and measure the advertising investment among sales, expressed as a percentage.
You can count on the Amazing team, a company that brings together specialists with years of experience at Amazon under a single methodology. To get a proposal without commitment, you can write to email@example.com